Friday, August 26, 2011

Free Me :)

Living in the world so fake and opaque
Doing things for other's sake
There is dull throbbing in my head and Oh yes my Heart ache's
Where have I come ? Where am I going...?My existence is at stake !!

What have I to loose ?
What have I to choose ?

There is only one way that way is to move ahead...
Discarding other's opinions just doing what's in my head.

In celebration of the regained freedom....
Respecting this new found wisdom....

I ...I am the one...not to be subjugated again
I..I am the one .....independent of the rein..

There are new heights to reach so much to attain...
Dreams and Dreams...my efforts will Now not go in vain....


I am my own Sanction....
Not needing anybody 's approbation...

It s me just me a free me...I am the one celebrating my own existence

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha...I love the quote on right. I think a smart girl knows smarter ways to stretch her limits :)

    http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete