Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Night Walked Down the Sky with the Moon...


Twilight drops her curtain down, and pins it with a star.and Then Comes the Night! A Night like Many Nights .Twenty five years and many nights...All spent in One Anticipation...All the dark hours dreaming dreams sometimes of  the paths that need to be meandered ,other times roads to be walked...but yes Many times of You...Yes you that bit familiar face that smile and that You...Yes you whose thoughts cross in My Mind when I see the Moon shining Brightly ..........and I end up wondering Will you be doing the same at this time of the Night!
I am not alone neither lonely.I not broken neither hurt.......I am not lost neither sad..Still that ache of missing you that feeling of wait yes long wait makes me wonder the fraility inside me..yes You are the One that unseen that unknown Entity in My Life who has been in my heart since My the inception of love .......
Since the day I understood love,since the day I knew myself ..I knew you were somewhere down there ,waiting for me..
Its been twenty five years and I havenot met you........The misty river of the Milky Way flowing across the sky, the patterns of the constellations standing out bright and clear, a blazing planet low on the horizon.....all reminds me of you .......Your Existence and yes I know you are made for Me........and Might be that haunting reminder is persistent ,might be my feelings are echoed in your heart as well..and Might be Somewhere in some corner of the world you too would be wondering the Same ..........

When will We Meet..........Will that be Night to Remember.......Will that be Eternal ........As Eternal as our Love ..I know one thing the void,the emptiness which I had inside me will be fulfilled.....the moment I meet you,I will be all yours..........
The Lonely Moon and Me......waiting for you !

4 comments:

  1. BTW, could you change your blog's theme please?
    The dark lines in the background overshadow the foreground text, making it difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete