Saturday, August 6, 2011

Absolute Truth



"If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?"

I…don't know. What…could he do? What would you tell him?"

To shrug." 
Thats what We all Do or We want to do at one point of time...Shrug off the Burden ,shrug off the Responsibilities,Shrug off the Pretense.......What we Do is matter of our Choice.Nobody and nobody can force you to do something which you dont want,Well for me Nobody can ........
Any Action ,Any Reactions which I take,which I give are driven by my own thoughts....
My own line of thoughts and my own Mind directs me in that particular direction.As I always said Its All in our mind and From time to time It has just proven itself...

If I know I can then probably I can...but then If I am having doubts in the very beginning I am pretty sure I won't be able to do it..
It is said when its right,its always right !! Likewise As Said Contradictions Do not exists.If they does Check your Premises, one of them  got to be wrong (yes Ayn Rand's famous quotes)

I have just completed re-reading Atlas Shrugged and Fountainhead and started with "We the Living"!!
I am not the part of a crowd which believes in living for somebody ,instead I prefer to Live for myself...I won't boast that I am loved by many ,Come what may I am loved by the best person that I have ever known -"I,Me,Myself"..............

Deceptions and Lies are not in my dictionary ,Living for myself and Loving for myself...
Shrugging off the Pretense and Being Totally Alive.............Today is what makes each day special...

Life is what we have got and yes it will be once.......
After Life or before Life is just the tool used by loosers to explain their failures and fears....
Its our Choice that How we mold our Destiny and How we Define Our Paths......Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent....
From Nothing to Something I have come a Long way..........From Being A Student to HR-Consultant ,I have had my shares of sinusoidal Story to weave .................
"Shrug Off" is what I have Learnt .The Mantra for a Life to lead it by being fully Alive............
Its One Life and An Awesome One too :)
Why waste in cribbing ,complaining and controlling !!
Why Not take it Easy :)

Take it As it comes............One Absolute Truth :)
Say things which one wants to...........Do thinks which one wants to...................Who knows Whats the Next day has in Store for Us...Each Moment is a new One and Each day is Awesome............

Redefining the definitions ,

Redesigning the whole Motivation..........

Appreciating the Beautiful Creation...

And Shrugging Off   from the Useless Situations ...........................Being Free from All Mortfications

Making Joy the Reason of our Existence............

One of My All time Favorite Stanzas of Atlas Shrugged about the things in Grey Region-Infact I too belive its Either This or That.......Absolute is the word .

-"The man who refuses to judge, who neither agrees nor disagrees, who declares that there are no absolutes and believes that he escapes responsibility, is the man responsible for all the blood that is now spilled in the world. Reality is an absolute, existence is an absolute, a speck of dust is an absolute and so is a human life. Whether you live or die is an absolute. Whether you have a piece of bread or not, is an absolute. Whether you eat your bread or see it vanish into a looter's stomach, is an absolute. 





There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil. The man who is wrong still retains some respect for truth, if only by accepting the responsibility of choice. But the man in the middle is the knave who blanks out the truth in order to pretend that no choice or values exist, who is willing to sit out the course of any battle, willing to cash in on the blood of the innocent or to crawl on his belly to the guilty, who dispenses justice by condemning both the robber and the robbed to jail, who solves conflicts by ordering the thinker and the fool to meet each other halfway. In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit. In that transfusion of blood which drains the good to feed the evil, the compromise is the transmitting rubber tube. indecisiveness "
— Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)



4 comments:

  1. >> I am not the part of a crowd which believes in living for somebody ,instead I prefer to Live for myself...I won't boast that I am loved by many ,Come what may I am loved by the best person that I have ever known -"I,Me,Myself"..............


    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete