Thursday, October 20, 2011

Weddings!


Every Now and then I find my Inbox filled with Wedding Invitees..My Facebook Home page filled with updates Like "Countdown Begins..." or Now " He /She is engaged/Married to ..." Well to cut  it Short,Several people I know Are getting hitched ,are either engaged or going to be...Not that I am Complaining,I am Perfectly happy basking in the glory of my single status and yeah Kind of enjoying all the Attentions :P
Anyway Though am single and not even willing to Mingle ;) Given I am a piscean So kind of dreamer and over imaginative,I can't help think/dream about my near future Wedding ..that
near future might be 5 light years away
Not that I am worried..I still believe Once in awhile, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale.and May be Someday I too will have that Love 

As of Now Its just a vague hazy sketch with me that what if I get married,Though I want to 

get married in a typical traditional Indian way but then I cannot help but dream of a  typical 

Bahamas/Beach Wedding..That awe-inspiring exquisiteness, striking lavishness and romantic charm 
Somewhere deep in my heart I want to be wedded like a Polynesian Princess or Somewhere like the Pantheon in Rome or floating across above the canals of Venice or  over the water bungalows hovering above outrageously beautiful coral reefs
making my special day magical. 

Well Well....Its just a stupid Fancy of mine...As Right Now am reading a mystery Novel set in Venice So blame it on the Book :P



But yeah Anyday Nothing Like an Indian Wedding with red Lehenga ,Heavy gold Jewellery and a Typical Baraat :)


"Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose
beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity."

4 comments:

  1. good work.............
    "Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose
    beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity."
    kya baat , kya baat

    ReplyDelete
  2. the quote is superb n its same wit me..all my frnds r either married/getting married..i m the only one left out but mine may be a yr or two away...agree with nothing is like an indian wedding!!gr8 blog n ya will definitely come back girl

    ReplyDelete