Saturday, November 19, 2011

A place I call home!

Ever Since I moved to Mumbai,since September 2011 yes Again relocated to Mumbai from Gurgaon...Again and this time for good ,leaving the past behind dig deep inside ,hidden somewhere but not trying to overlook the fact that whatever happened had to happen and I was not the one at fault ,I need to accept and Move on..Change of City that too From Delhi to Mumbai was definetly a big step but a step vital for my own development as an individual...
I moved three places and am now finally settled at Seabird,An apartment just off the Carter road 700 sqft shared between me and two other girls,Well As of now this is a place I call home !
I come back looking forward for the cooking and dinner ,yes I enjoy cooking ,grocery shopping and all after a day spent at recruitment,struggling from sourcing resumes via naukri and monster and tiring the mind in and out!
Not that I donot love my work,I do but at times 9 hours proves to be more than Enough !

Coming back to the Flat which I call home,The bedroom is done all in pink,yes Remember we girls live here :)
Lampshades and all including the choice of colors have been of Swati the owner of this place ! Excellent I must say...We both are into reading and what else than a bed full of books,It's looking a bit cluttered but then Nothing Like it!

This is my Wardrobe,yeah It's like stuffed...Even I get confused sometimes....The bonus is The Mirrors,Both side and Needless to say I love them........Mirrors all over and what else could I ask for ;)
And the Favorite place of mine-The Kitchen,Our refrigerator and our Kitchen has everything which We love to eat,Yes We make sure we have almost everything,You can demand a cream of mushroom and We can cook in 7 minutes ;)

And while We Cook ,Our guests can Actually sit and chat :)

Thats a portion of hall demarcated as sleeping Area,yes thats My bed :) with the derth of spaces in the flats this gives a whole spacious look to the Flat !
Yes this is the Sitting Area...............
As of Now this is my abode in Mumbai............
Bandra -Carter road,You name it you have it all..........Feel like Going out for a drink,you have garage pubs to sophisticated bars........Theres a Bagel Shop just behind our place and yeah Not to forget the Next lane .....We have CCD's just giving the splendid view of the Ocean and lines of Restaurants-Be it Kareem,An Open Affair or you want to have a quick bite there's Subway and a lot many more........
Not feeling like sitting inside a walk in the Promenade ........just walking Parallely to the expnase of ocean........I have heard Rains at Carter roads are not to be Missed.......
My New Life is colorful............and yes I have plants in the Kitchen which I never water,thats what my other flatmate makes sure She does........
Last but not the least,Its a place I call Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment