Wednesday, December 21, 2011

10 days for a New Year

This year was the beginning of New Decade..A lot of upheaval,a lot of change........
This year was the year I turned 25!
This year was the year I failed....!
This year will be the year always etched in my memory! India Won the World cup yeah  ! For somebody Like me It was the best moments..I cried..I was super elated and I danced......Rejoiced and what more I was in Bombay ! I had been living in Bombay and World cup was won by us! The Indian Team !
Then There are many more happening stuffs which took place worldwide and even in India..A mass upsurge of people all over India in support of Anti-Corruption Bill/Anna Hazare..Rather a Historical Moment at Ramlila Maidan and I was in Delhi ...yes I have gone all the way from Gurgaon to Ramlila Maidan New Delhi and I was a part of the crowd who cheered and supported.......Well that was an epic moment and I am pretty sure a lot of us would be proud that We Indians have the backbone to standout for Ourselves ,for the weaker and for our future...

This year witnessed deaths of many Legends from Steve Jobs to Indian legend Jagjit Singh! A sad turn of events indeed........
So While World witnessed so many revolutions and India faced its share of ups and downs....My Life too went through a sinusoidal phase.........
As only ten days left for 2012 to began,This is high time I should do some quality analysis of where am I heading.......

No comments:

Post a Comment