Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bringing in 2012

Only Two days Left for Bringing in 2012..The First new year of this decade...A Decade got over and we stepped into 2011..Life too took several turns but then it went on! From Delhi to Mumbai this year has been no doubt a remarkable year when it comes to growth!
There had been lots of learning moments! There had been lots of cherishable moments and none of the moments where I feel regret!
Yes Whatever happened happened for the best!
The best I would say,I am not out of problems everything remains the same,same cacophony of existence but then What a Life!
Its like riding on a roller coaster! Ups and Downs! downs most of the times but then thats the beauty !
I am not just writing to console myself but as a matter of fact I got directions as to what steps should I need to take to chase my dreams!
Dreams still remain the very important constituent of my life!
It still drives me towards my goal..I dream with open eyes!
I have continued dreaming irrespective of a lot of many tribulations which has come in my way but then Life is nothing but conversion of our dreams,well thats what I believe or I think I believe so....
New Meanings in relationships ,Totally new understanding and insight to a human behavior,yes certain beliefs of mine got challenged..I even got back stabbed,hurt ,cried and cribbed but then All's Well that Ends Well..Its the Last working day of 2011 in Office ,We are having a team lunch!
So what if I am ending my 2011 as a single..yes I have never been in a relationship! And Lo-This year too been unlucky in Love :)
So What! I have not stopped being the lovable self that I am..I love love :) yeah I am not at all bitter and what  more I am quite content and satisfied with the turn out of events!
From time and time again my belief is strengthened that Trust in God's Timing! yes I have started to....... 

1 comment:

  1. heyyy....very well said!!!wish u lots of happiness n power in 2012...

    ReplyDelete