Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Exist !

. 
Life has always been generous enough to make ways for things I have always wanted,at times cruel as well to snatch things/relations which also I thought that moment that I wanted! It always has been a learning experience though..
My Twenty six years of Life have had many twists,many turns and many upside downs but all resulting in one thing a great Learning experience..
As of Now also am going through a phase where things are little bad ,Still I constantly remind myself I exist!
I have to breathe,continue working hard towards my dreams and yes believe that there is one master plan that is for everyone,Even there is grand plan that Universe has designed for me...So whatever happens happens for the best,Its an affirmation that I too exist !


I want Life to surprise me,inspire me and make me feel alive each and every moment!!!!! Thats all ! Life is in living,It goes on.......I exist very much

No comments:

Post a Comment