Saturday, July 7, 2012

Indian Dressing: My Sarees

When I was a kid I used to learn about our National song,National flower and other things termed as National,somehow I assumed that For Women Sarees must be the National Dress!
No it is not Infact India boasts of such a varied and rich culture that it would be actually difficult to define dressing.
Anywhich ways For me up till now Saree has been the most glamorous attire and yes if I have to dress to kill,I will prefer draping  Saree .
The beauty of this attire is that its the most perfect 6 meter cloth which could be draped in many different ways .
Yes Multi styling infact I can wear it the traditional way,drape in such a way that it makes me look more sensual as in just highlights the curves or it could be the best to look that girl next door as well.
Well I mostly  have chiffon sarees,which also I shop exclusively from Jaipur,yes the Famous bandhini and the leheriya.
Infact the saree which I am wearing is also a special leheriya with a Rajputi Gota( Gota is a hindi word meaning lace)
One of the most important thing with sarees are the blouses to be worn with it,It is responsible for the whole look factor,yes as in Lets say if I have a party So My black Saree could go very well this halter neck blouse with a Sexy Knot.It is a tried dressing Infact I got hell lots of nice compliments and one can accessorize well with a diamond bracelet and Nice Stone studded Jhumka or To make it more artistic it could actually be worn with lots of Jewellery like I tried with this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment