Sunday, September 1, 2013

Tits and Bits from my old wordpress blog! Gosh! Why did I delete it

A Life!

What a life full of lies …….
Of All the hues and cries
Things are all deceptive..
Feelings too are least receptive…
Upheaval and Change a lot to ponder and lot to blame…
...................................................................................................................

Wispy Hope

Living in a impecunious state all because of him.., the quotidian feelings are now just a way of life.. Its raining here and the weather as usual is heavenly
.............................................................................................................................

Only Mine

A Love like ours
Hard to find,Difficult to Define…
A feeling so real ,so tender …..So Sublime…
Crusade against the Time…
It’s a sin and a crime…
................................

Craziness redefined

From the aimbitious bitch to the homely avatar,I never thought one day I will just resign from the job,Infact a very good job,kind of an ideal opening for someone non-technical software engineer like me !

Painful reverie

Love is a choice you make from moment to moment. I realized when I stepped inside the car this Saturday!
I was the last of my team to have been working so late..Hence The labyrinth of deserted work areas felt like a ghost town the entire floor taking on ban almost sepulchral feel…..Anyway Its 3Am Tuesday arrived Monday over Strange Didnot realize…Lovely weather outside…..Am sitting on the balcony of my room and staring at the sky above…Moon is securely hidden behind the dark foamy grey clouds floating carelessly over the sky..no stars visible as of today..The world is fast asleep and most probably he would be sleeping..I felt an urge to give him a call and simply hear his voice……I felt a distinct pang of loneliness Like the howling wind on a stormy night..the memories came tearing back pulling at me the way they always did

..........................................

Topics Companionship Fiction Love Poetry

Careless Whispers

All I want is to be with you
You take me there where I can be with you
Coz all I want is to be with you…

Moments..School days

We do not remember days; we remember moments. ~Cesare Pavese, The Burning Brand
True Indeed..
Moments constitute memory..Seldom we find ourselves devoid of that
Often We find light of memory flickers in our eyes…

No comments:

Post a Comment